10. Five mini golf and two full size golf courses so everyone can play.
9. The underwater tunnel at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies makes you feel a part of the
8. View wildlife from your car, on a scenic bike ride in Cades Cove or the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Tr
7. Our Skylift, Ober’s Aerial Tram or the
Space Needle will give your family a spectacular view of the city.
6. With so many parks and recreation areas, it’s the perfect place to enjoy a family picnic.
5. Taffy, caramel corn, funnel cakes!
4. You can take a hike along the
3. There are fun festivals scheduled all throughout the year.
2. From whitewater rafting to skiing to tubing down a lazy river, there are year-round activities for the whole family to enjoy.
AND THE #1 REASON…
Our main attraction, Great Smoky
Mountains National Park.